Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian Omega Alliance S1 - NE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am I the only one with out a life ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ric-Hard

Ric-Hard

Am I the only one with out a life ? Empty
PostSubject: Am I the only one with out a life ?   Am I the only one with out a life ? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:41 pm

Hi all,

I have a petty whine and complaint, has everyone else got a life hence I'm the only one here on a Saturday night, sat all alone, waiting............alone.........oh ok I'm officially a boring so n so Smile

Regards
Mr boring
Back to top Go down
Curtisfootball

Curtisfootball

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one with out a life ?   Am I the only one with out a life ? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:31 am

yes, you are the only one without a life lol!
Back to top Go down
Misha

Misha

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one with out a life ?   Am I the only one with out a life ? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:59 am

Everytime a feel alone, I call a prostitute!
You should try that Smile
Back to top Go down
Ric-Hard

Ric-Hard

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one with out a life ?   Am I the only one with out a life ? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:27 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to Curtisfootball Smile
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to Misha, give me their phone number please Smile
Back to top Go down
Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one with out a life ?   Am I the only one with out a life ? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:58 am

LOLZ.

Newp ya not alone...I too am a boring sad sack...Razz

I have no doubt come saturday night I will as usual be sat at my computer.....again!
Back to top Go down
Stella

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one with out a life ?   Am I the only one with out a life ? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:16 am

Ahh Saturday is my life day, it's just Monday - Friday i haven't got a life, just sitting in work watching my village grow.....oh no i am talking about Travian again Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ric-Hard

Ric-Hard

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one with out a life ?   Am I the only one with out a life ? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Calypso wrote:
LOLZ.

Newp ya not alone...I too am a boring sad sack...Razz

I have no doubt come saturday night I will as usual be sat at my computer.....again!

PMSL

Atleast I'm not alone on a sat night, well ok yes I am but not completely alone as the world goes. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ric-Hard

Ric-Hard

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one with out a life ?   Am I the only one with out a life ? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Stella wrote:
Ahh Saturday is my life day, it's just Monday - Friday i haven't got a life, just sitting in work watching my village grow.....oh no i am talking about Travian again Shocked

Show off, go on just rub it in Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one with out a life ?   Am I the only one with out a life ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one with out a life ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega :: Welcome :: Public :: Post your petty whines and complaints here-
Jump to: